Are you ready to get down to business?? We are too! The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee at Washington County Continuing Education Department can customize your training to best fit your company's training needs.
Customized Business Training
Here are a few questions to consider before getting started:
- Do you want the training to be on our campus or at your facility?
- Are you looking for one day of training or something that is ongoing?
- Do you need the training to be in-person or are you looking for online classes?
- Are there specific issues that you need addressed? (ex. Current situations, obstacles to overcome)
- Are there changes within the organization that need to be addressed?
- What is the specific goal that you want the training to obtain?
- Do you need Continuing Education Units (CEUs) awarded?
- How many employees do you anticipate in the training?
Here are some of our most popular training categories*:
- Team Dynamics: How to Build a Strong Team
- Leadership through Times of Change: Best Practices
- Polish Your Leadership Style and Leverage Your Success!
- The 5 Best Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Promoting Healthy Relationships in the Workplace
- How to Deal with Bullying in the Workplace
- Workplace Wellness
*Please note: these workshops are samples and can be tailored to meet your training needs.
Director, Continuing Education