- JULY 31, AUGUST 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 - Monty Python's SPAMALOT Tickets
- Presented by Musical Masquers
NOTE: TIckets for 2015/16 Visiting Artist Series will not be available until August.
- SUNDAY, September 27, 2015, 2pm - The Kettle Moraine Symphony Orchestra presents BACHTOBERFEST
- FRIDAY, December 4, 2015, 7:30pm - The Gibson Brothers
- SATURDAY, January 30, 2016, 7:30pm - VoicePlay
- FRIDAY, March 18, 2016, 7:30pm - Switchback
- FRIDAY, April 22, 2016, 7:30pm - Tom Rigney & Flambeau
PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL TICKETS ONLINE
An important part of UW-Washington County's mission is to enrich our community by sharing a variety of art forms with the community at large. Our popular fine arts series include one theatrical production each year as well as visiting artists in a variety of genre. Other offerings include theatrical productions by Musical Masquers, our resident community theatre group.
For more information, click on links above and view slideshow below.
To receive Fine Arts & Lectures brochure, fill out the mailing list form.