It’s easy to get involved and meet new people at UW-Washington County. Our campus provides enormous opportunities for leadership and involvement that will help build your resume and provide fantastic learning opportunities, including:
- Join the action on the golf, soccer, tennis, men's basketball, women's basketball or volleyball teams.
- Land a role in a campus theatre production.
- Work with a professor on an undergraduate research project.
- Present your work at a regional or national conference.
- Help give back to the community as part of a service learning project.
- Be a student ambassador or a leader in Student Government.
- Volunteer at the Festival of Arts.
- Pursue your interests and meet new friends in any of the student organizations and clubs.
We encourage student involvement on campus and in the community and students can choose from a wide range of options that foster individual growth and civic engagement.
Have an idea for a new group on campus?
No problem. Forming a club is easy, and new organizations are created on a regular basis to meet the evolving interests of our students.