It is each student's responsibility to review the tuition policies. Late fees and withdrawal fees are assessed after the deadlines.
FALL 2015: See Tuition/Fee Information sheet
WINTERIM 2016: See Tuition/Fee Information sheet
SPRING 2016: See Tuition Fee Information sheet
New Student Fees
Fall 2015: $100
(The above fees apply to all new freshmen as well as transfer students.)
Placement Testing Fee: $30
Compressed Video & Distance Education Fees
An additional $15 per credit applies to all courses delivered via compressed video or Wisline to reflect extraordinary costs to maintain distance education equipment and networks.
The fee schedule for audit courses is approximately 30% of resident fees and 50% of non-resident fees. Wisconsin residents, age 60 and over, may audit courses at no charge. (Special course fees still apply.) If enrolled for both credit and audit courses, all credits will be assessed at the credit rate. Fall semester 2013 audit fees are estimated to be $59 per credit for Wisconsin residents.
Special Course Fees
Spring 2016 - Note: Fees are subject to change
- ART 112 (PRISM #3130) Three-Dimensional Design, $20
- ART 121 (PRISM #3131), Introduction to Painting, $20
- ART 125 (PRISM #3132), Oil Painting, $20
- ART 131 (PRISM #3133), Introdution to Sculpture, $30
- ART 161 (PRISM #3108), Introduction to Photography, $10
- ART 175 (PRISM #3134), Worlds of Art, $40 for field trip
- ART 188 (PRISM #3135),Survey Modern Architecture & Design, $40 for fieldtrip
- ART 225 (PRISM #3136), Intermediate Oil Painting, $20
- ART 254 (PRISM #3137), Intermediate Ceramics, $25
- ART 261 (PRISM #3303), Intermediate Photography, $10
- BIO 191 (PRISM #3142), Environmental Science, $28 for field trips
- EGR 201 (PRISM #3275), Statics, $45 special fee for point-to-point course delivery
- EGR 202 (PRISM #3276), Dynamics, $45 special fee for point-to-point course delivery
- EGR 282 (PRISM #3277), Engineering Economics, $45 special fee for point-to-point course delivery
- GEO 124 (PRISM #3190), Physical Geography Landforms, $25 for field trip
- HES 213 (PRISM #3324), CPR, $19 for Red Cross Certification
- SPA 105 (PRISM #3251) Second Semester Spanish, $60 special fee for point-to-point course delivery
- SPA 205 (PRISM #3252) Fourth Semester Spanish, $60 special fee for point-to-point course delivery
For questions regarding payment of tuition and fees, stop in the Business Office during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, or phone (262) 335-5205.