What is Academic Advising?
Academic advising is a very important part of your college experience at UW-Washington County. Advisors are available to assist you in developing educational plans that are compatible with your life goals. The ultimate responsibility for making decisions about your educational plans rests directly with you, but your academic advisor can help!
Academic Advisors can assist you with:
- Major & Career Advising
- Course Selection
- Transfer Planning
- Degree Audits
- Study Skills
- Class Concerns
Studio 157 - Walk in advising for current students
- Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (11am-1pm) when classes are in session
- Studio 157 is located across from the Student Union (lower level - downstairs from Bistro on the Hill)
- Stop in with general questions or just to say hello!
- Not sure how to make an appointment (see below) - stop in and we'll help!
Make an appointment with your Advisor online:
- Go to: https://uwc.agilegrad.com/center
- How to: How to set up an online appointment
- Stop in: The Student Affairs office is located to your immediate right when you use the front main entrance.
Senior Coordinator of Adult Students and Career Services
Coordinator of Recruitment, Advising, and Orientation
Important links to help you plan your course schedule: