What is Academic Advising?
Academic advising is a very important part of your college experience at UW-Washington County. Advisors are available to assist you in developing educational plans that are compatible with your life goals. The ultimate responsibility for making decisions about your educational plans rests directly with you, but your academic advisor can help!
Academic Advisors can assist you with:
- Major & Career Advising
- Course Selection
- Transfer Planning
- Degree Audits
- Study Skills
- Class Concerns
Make an appointment with your Advisor online:
- Go to: https://uwc.agilegrad.com/center
- How to: How to set up an online appointment
- Stop in: The Student Affairs office is located to your immediate right when you use the front main entrance.
Student Affairs Coordinator - Academic Advisor
Student Affairs Coordinator
Important links to help you plan your college experience:
- Associates Degree Audit Worksheet - track your progress toward an Associate's Degree!
- Associates Degree Application - apply online!
- Advanced Standing Credit - information regarding AP, CLEP and International Baccalaureate Examinations credits!
- GPA Calculator - track your progress!
- Transfer Information System (TIS) - helpful information for transfer between all public, post-secondary institutions in Wisconsin!
- UWHelp - find information about admissions, paying for college, majors, careers, preparing for college, living on campus, testing, and finding your fit assessments!
- KnowHow2Go - helpful information for preparing for college!