Final Exams are May 15, 16, 18, 19
All exams are given at the designated times in the course schedule. If you have more than two exams on one day or two exams scheduled at the same time, you should make arrangements with one of your instructors to take an examination at an alternate time.
All finals will be in the room in which the class normally meets (unless otherwise instructed by your instructor).
To determine the day and time of a final exam refer to the number under the "Final" column in the online Course Schedule. The first two digits refer to the day of the month and the single digit after the dash refers to the exam period (see below). PDF copy of spring 2015 Exam Schedule
Final Exam Periods
- Period 1, 8:00am - 10:00am
- Period 2, 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Period 3, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Period 4, 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- Period 5, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Examples of Finals
- Final 16-3 = May 16 during the third exam period (1:00 pm-3:00pm).
- Final 15-4 = May 15 during the fourth exam period (3:30pm – 5:30pm).
If you have questions regarding the exam schedule, please contact your instructor or check with the Student Affairs office.