Bookstore - Faculty Services
The Faculty Center Network is a one-stop resource for college textbooks. It is intended for faculty use, as a research tool, and to assist in making informed adoption decisions. A user name and password is required to access the Faculty Network Center database and tools. Please visit bookstore personnel for more information.
Users have the ability to register and create a unique user name and password for future access. You will be able to:
- Research and review textbooks for adoption consideration.
- Obtain publisher contact information.
- See how popular a title is and where it is used.
- Generate an Adoptions list to return to the bookstore.
- Locate desk copy request information by title.
- Link to Adoption Form for Summer 2011
- Link to Adoption Form for Fall 2011