Just starting the research process?
- Check out our discovery tool, Search@UW. It’s a powerful resource that helps you discover books, DVDs, CDs, scholarly journal articles and popular magazine or newspaper articles on your topic.
- Electronic Articles (many in full text) can be found in our online databases. Not sure which database to use? Try our general databases. Academic Search Complete, ABI/Inform, JSTOR or Newspaper Source Plus cover a wide range of topics.
- Check out our Top 10 databases list.
- Need More? Try searching WorldCat first and click on the ILLiad button when you find an item you want.
- Still have questions? Call the library, 262-335-5206 or use our online chat reference found on the right hand side of each page.
Need more help?
- How to use Library Course pages
- How to request books via Interlibrary Loan
- Distinguishing between scholarly and popular publications
- Searching for articles in the databases
- What is the Find It button?
- Guides to specific databases
- Using Wikipedia for academic research