The Athletic Department of UW-Washington County will be hosting a series of summer sports camps, open to girls and boys grades 1 through 12, from mid-June through mid-August. The camps that will be offered include basketball, volleyball and soccer.
Summer 2014 Youth Athletic Camp registration is open! Register online here
Completed health forms must be provided at check-in on the first day of camp AND an adult must accompany camper at check-in.
Fees for the athletic camps:
- Grades 1-2: $50
- Grades 3-4: $60
- Grades 5-12: $70
UW-WC's Basketball Camps will focus on the fundamentals of basketball including dribbling, passing, shooting, and rebounding; individual techniques and team strategies will be developed. Players will also experience individual and team competition.
Fee includes a camp gift. All basketball camps are co-ed.
- Incoming 1st & 2nd Grade - July 7 – 10, 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- Incoming 3rd & 4th Grade - June 16 – 19, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Incoming 5th & 6th Grade - June 16 – 19, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Incoming 7th & 8th Grade - July 7 – 10, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Our camps focus on developing both individual techniques and team strategies. Players will receive individualized instruction on passing, serving, spiking, setting, and defense & blocking instructions. Players will also experience game like drills and activities. Fee includes a camp gift.
2014 Volleyball Camp brochure with mail-in registration form
Co-Ed Volleyball Camps
- Incoming 1st & 2nd Grade - July 28 – 31, 3:15pm – 4:45pm
- Incoming 3rd & 4th Grade - July 28 – 31, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Girls' Volleyball Camps
- Incoming 5th & 6th Grade - June 23 – 26, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Incoming 7th & 8th Grade - July 14 – 17, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Club Grades 7-8 and High School Grade 9 - Aug. 11 – 14, 1:00pm– 4:00pm
- High School Grades 10-12 - Aug. 11 – 14, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
This is the perfect warm-up camp for the high school soccer season. Instruction on shooting, passing, dribbling, defense and offense coverage. Participants will receive a camp gift.
- Co-Ed, Grades 6-9, Aug. 5 – 7, 9:00am - 11:30am