Check out our Spring Class offerings by clicking here!
Register at least 3 weeks prior to your course to take advantage of the 10% early bird discount
**Seniors receive an additional 5% off on qualifying classes!**
The ability to adapt, and keep an open mind to the ever-changing world that we live in has commendable value. The pursuit of this ability is best established by lifelong learning. Learning is a process that should never cease. It conditions us to grow continuously, and face the challenges that life throws our way with a brave face and prepared mind.
Don't forget about our Educational Travel opportunities as well! Grab your suitcase and climb aboard!
Customized Business Training
Are you ready to get down to business?? We are too! UW-Washington County's Continuing Education Department can customize your training to best fit your company's training needs.
Customized Business Solutions
Here are a few a questions to consider before getting started:
- Do you want the training to be on our campus or at your facility?
- Are you looking for one day training or something that is ongoing?
- Do you need the training to be in-person or are you looking for online classes?
- Are there specific issues that you need addressed? (ex. Current situations, obstacles to overcome)
- Are there changes within the organization that need to be addressed?
- What is the specific goal that you want the training to obtain?
- Do you need Continuing Education Units (CEUs) awarded?
- How many employees to you anticipate in the training?
UW-Washington County Continuing Education offers gift certificates for purchase. These can be made out for any amount or specifically for a particular course. They make a great Christmas, anniversary or birthday gift.
Contact 262-335-5208 for details or to purchase a gift certificate.
I would like to support Continuing Education. Can I make a monetary donation?
Yes! All monetary donations are appreciated and go towards Continuing Education’s Program Fund. We rely on donations to help us provide quality programs for the community. You can easily add a donation in our online registration system during your checkout or call our main Regional office at 262-521-5208.
UW Washington County Office