All meeting are at noon in Room 203
Monday, October 9
Tuesday, October 24
Monday November 6
Monday, November 13 - Veteran’s Day Celebration
Tuesday, November 28
Monday, December 11
"Veterans Helping Veterans." The Student Veterans of America (SVA) is a group of college-based military veterans and supporters, dedicated to supporting military veterans, their families, and their communities.
- Assist student veterans as they make the transition from service member, to civilian, to student. They will do this by distributing information, including forms, documents, lists of organizations and contact information useful for veterans (including disabled veterans) and their families; who are recently released from the military and those new to the college in which they are enrolled.
- Promote healthy interactions with fellow veterans and students, both on and off campus, by way of social gatherings and community activities.
- Provide special services to assist disabled veterans.
- Various veteran outreach activities to provide direct services to veterans' families, including those deployed and the families who await their return.
- Educate the college community about the special experiences, circumstances, strengths, and needs of the military veteran and their families.
Meet and Greet luncheon for WWII Veterans