Fun + Free Food*
- what's not to like?
Tuesday & Wednesday, September 2 -3
- Welcome! Free Snack & Information - Main lobby, 9:00am - ?
Monday, September 8
- Bingo, Courtyard, noon (win prizes and enjoy free cookies)
Tuesday, September 9
- Student Clubs Day & free ice cream, Courtyard, Noon
- Sign up for a fall sport - Golf, Soccer or Volleyball - Room 148, 12:15-12:45pm
- See student organizations
Wednesday, September 10
- FREE lunch - sponsored by SGA (Courtyard, weather permitting)
- S.T.E.M. Club meets, Room 228, Noon (everyone is welcome)
Thursday, September 11
- Enjoy a free breakfast! Theatre lobby, 9am-10:30am
- Served by Dean Paul Price and Assistant Dean of Student Affairs, Holly Bigelow
Friday, September 12
Volleyball game - at UW-Fox, 6pm
Saturday, September 13
- Soccer game - at UW-WC, Noon
Monday, September 15
- Tuition is due today! (Pay in business office or online.)
- Free bagels & coffee in bookstore, 9am-11am
- UW-WC Golf Invite, 11am
Tuesday, September 16
- SGA Elections - vote for your Student Government rep,
- Vote in theatre lobby - 10am-2pm - today or tomorrow (9/17)
Summer Wrap Up
Wednesday, September 17
Free lunch with Mentalist, Sean Bott, Courtyard, Noon - 1pm
Student Government (SGA) Elections, Theatre Lobby (10am-2pm)
Courtyard events will be moved inside to Cafe Bistro if weather conditions warrant.
*All free offerings are available while supplies last.