- THURSDAY, April 23, noon - Pro Arte Quartet
Free admission - no reservations needed - in campus theatre
- FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 7:30pm - Driftwood
- MAY 1, 2, 3 - Mulan, Jr. - Youth Theatre tickets
- JULY 31, AUGUST 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 - Monty Python's SPAMALOT Tickets
- Presented by Musical Masquers
SAVE by purchasing tickets in advance! All tickets are $1 more on day of show.
- PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL TICKETS ONLINE
- Save $1 per ticket when purchased at least one day in advance - click on links above to purchase.
An important part of UW-Washington County's mission is to enrich our community by sharing a variety of art forms with the community at large. Our popular fine arts series include one theatrical production each year as well as visiting artists in a variety of genre. Other offerings include theatrical productions by Musical Masquers, our resident community theatre group.
For more information, click on links above and view slideshow below.
To receive Fine Arts & Lectures brochure, fill out the mailing list form.