- FRIDAY, MARCH 20 - Lunasa (from Ireland)
- FRIDAY, APRIL 24 - Driftwood (Note: the Greencards concert has been cancelled - replaced by Driftwood)
- MARCH 12, 13, 14 - Almost, Maine tickets
- Audition information for Almost Maine (scripts available in campus library)
- Presented by UW-WC Theatre on the Hill
- MAY 1, 2, 3 - Mulan, Jr. - Youth Theatre tickets
- JULY 31, AUGUST 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 - Monty Python's SPAMALOT Tickets
- Presented by Musical Masquers
SAVE by purchasing tickets in advance! All tickets are $1 more on day of show.
- PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL TICKETS ONLINE
- Save $1 per ticket when purchased at least one day in advance - click on links above to purchase.
An important part of UW-Washington County's mission is to enrich our community by sharing a variety of art forms with the community at large. In addition to producing two theatrical productions each year, our popular series includes visiting artists in a variety of genre.
For more information, click on links above and view slideshow below.
To receive Fine Arts & Lectures brochure, fill out the mailing list form.