It’s easy to get involved and meet new people at UW-Washington County. Big fish in a small pond - you bet! Our smaller campus provides enormous opportunities for leadership and involvement that will help build your resume and provide fantastic learning opportunities, including:
- Join the action on the golf, soccer, tennis, men's basketball, women's basketball or volleyball teams
- Land a role in a campus theatre production
- Work with a professor on an undergraduate research project
- Present your work at a regional or national conference
- Help give back to the community as part of a service learning project
- Be a student ambassador or a leader in Student Government
- Volunteer at Fish Fry Frenzy or the Festival of Arts
- Pursue your interests and meet new friends in any of the 18+ student clubs and organizations
We encourage student involvement on campus and in the community, and students can choose from a wide range of options that foster individual growth and civic engagement.
Have an idea for a new group on campus? No problem. Forming a club is easy, and new organizations are created on a regular basis to meet the evolving interests of our students.