Welcome to UW-Washington County! We have several opportunities available for you to visit the campus and learn about what we have to offer! Please complete our online Interest Form or register to attend one of our Campus Preview events.
To schedule a tour, contact the Solution Center.
We look forward to helping you get started on your college degree at Washington County.
We look forward to helping you get started on your college degree at UW-Washington County! Campus Preview is for high school students and their parents. Join us for an upcoming session to:
- Meet professors, current students, other parents and alumni.
- Tour campus.
- Attend sample classes and meet with advisors.
- Learn about our affordable tuition and opportunities for financial aid.
- Ask questions about our guaranteed credit transfer.
- Learn about student life and your ability to get involved with sports, music, theater, student clubs and more!
- Parents are encouraged to attend!
Please complete our Campus Interest Form or register to attend our next College Preview/Open House (see dates below). You can also arrange a personal visit (see information below).
Upcoming Preview Dates
- Friday, October 21, 2016, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Register Now!
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - Register Now!
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Register Now!
- Monday, February 13, 2017, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - Register Now!
- Saturday, April 1, 2017 - sessions will be available during Festival of Arts event (10 a.m. - 4 p.m.); details TBA
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Arranging a Campus Visit
It is easy to schedule a campus visit and tour of UW-Washington County. You can join us at one of our Campus Preview events or schedule a private visit/tour. If you'd like a private tour of the campus, call Angela at 262-335-5212 or email email@example.com
Approximately 25% of our students are non-traditional age and they are an integral part of our Campus life. Their life experiences stimulate classroom discussions and their motivation and determination can be an inspiration to younger students.