Welcome to UW-Washington County! We have several opportunities available for you to visit the campus and learn about what we have to offer! Please complete our online Interest Form, or register to attend one of our Campus Preview Events.
To schedule a tour, contact the Solution Center.
We look forward to helping you get started on your college degree at Washington County.
Campus Preview/Open House Events
We look forward to helping you get started on your college degree at UW-Washington County! Join us for an upcoming session to:
- Meet professors, current students, other parents and alumni.
- Attend sample classes and meet with advisors.
- Learn about our affordable tuition and opportunities for financial aid.
- Ask questions about our guaranteed credit transfer.
- Learn about student life and your ability to get involved with sports, music, theater, student clubs and more!
- Parents are encouraged to attend!
Please complete our Campus Interest Form, or register to attend our next College Preview/Open House (see dates below). You can also arrange a personal visit (see information below).
Online registration will be available, closer to event date.
Upcoming Open House dates are:
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 4:00pm-5:30pm
- Friday, October 21, 2016, 10:00am-11:30am
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 4:00pm-5:30pm
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 10:00am-11:30am
- Monday, February 13, 2017, 4:00pm-5:30pm
- Saturday, April 1, 2017 - sessions will be available during Festival of Arts event (10am-4pm); details TBA
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 4:00pm-5:30pm
Arranging a Campus Visit
It is easy to schedule a campus visit and tour of UW-Washington County. You can join us at one of our Campus Sneak Peek (Preview) events or schedule a private visit/tour. If you'd like a private tour of the campus, call Angela at 262-335-5212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Preview/Open House is for high school students and their parents. It features campus tours as well as important information. Choose from the dates listed above. These informational sessions include a tour of our facilities, an opportunity to meet faculty and staff, learn about sports and activities, hear from a student panel, get information about financial aid and learn about admissions. Parents are also welcome to attend. Reservations are needed.
For adult non-traditional age students (over the age of 22): Get started by scheduling a meeting with Maria Graciano in Student Affairs: email@example.com
Approximately 25% of our students are non-traditional age, and they are an integral part of our campus life. Their life experiences stimulate classroom discussions and their motivation and determination can be an inspiration to younger students.