You may obtain your official transcript by submitting a request online.
University of Wisconsin Colleges have partnered with Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. The regular online transcript fee is $9.00 per transcript. Both the Date of Birth and a Student ID number or Social Security Number are required in the request in order to locate your transcript information on our database.
- Order your transcript online - Supply an email address to receive updates on the status of your order. Please keep your order number.
- Check the status of your order - Use the order number to check the status of your order.
Credentials Customer Service representatives are available Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Fridays, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 1-847-716-3005.
Regular processing time is 1-3 business days from the date your completed request is received by the Registrar's Office. If there is a hold on a student's record or any outstanding obligation with UW Colleges (such as unpaid fees), the official transcript will not be released until the hold or obligation is resolved.
An official UW Colleges transcript is a complete record of a student's enrollment at any of the 14 UW Colleges academic institutions:
- UW-Platteville Baraboo/Sauk County
- UW-Eau Claire – Barron County
- UW-Fond du Lac
- UW-Fox Valley
- UW-Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus
- UW-Stevens Point at Wausau
- UW-Green Bay, Marinette Campus
- UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield
- UW-Platteville Richland
- UW-Whitewater at Rock County
- UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus
- UWM at Washington County
- UWM at Waukesha
- UW Colleges Online
The student's record is confidential and is not released from UW Colleges except by authorization from the student.
Records of enrollment at more than one UW Colleges freshman/sophomore campus are combined on ONE transcript. Also, you do not need to request a transcript to be sent to another UW Colleges campus.