The Solution Center is a great place to start for questions about UW-Washington County. The staff is here to help you reach your academic and non-academic goals. Feel free to to call, email, or stop in to get the information and assistance you need.
The Solution Center is the place for:
- Meet with Advisor
- General questions and campus visits
- Admissions and Placement Testing
- Financial Aid and Scholarship sources
- Veterans Services
- Registration for classes
- Degree information
- Mental health counseling
- Academic Support including tutoring and disability services
- Graduation planning
- Make an appointment with advisor
- Apply for graduation
- Apply for guaranteed transfer
- Apply for scholarships
The Solution Center is about Student Life!
Come for a campus visit or meet with an advisor. Call us at (262) 335-5201.
Solution Center Hours
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
See our staff directory and search for Student Affairs to see who works in the Solution Center.