The Student Affairs Office is a great place to start for questions about UW-Washington County. The staff is here to help you reach your academic and non-academic goals. Feel free to to call, email, or stop in to get the information and assistance you need.
The Student Affairs Office is the place for:
- General questions and tours
- Admissions and Placement Testing
- Financial Aid and Scholarship sources
- Veterans Services
- Registration for classes and academic advising
- Degree information
- Washington Express Program
- Collaborative Degree advisors
- Mental health counseling
- Academic Support including tutoring and disability services
Student Affairs is about Student Life!
Come for a campus visit or meet with an advisor. Call us at (262) 335-5201.