Student Affairs Office

The Student Affairs Office is a great place to start for questions about UW-Washington County.  The staff is here to help you reach your academic and non-academic goals.  Feel free to to call, email, or stop in to get the information and assistance you need.

The Student Affairs Office is the place for:

Self-Service Options

Student Affairs is about Student Life!

Come for a campus visit or meet with an advisor.  Call us at (262) 335-5201.