Once you have applied and been accepted, you will need to take the following steps:
- confirm your intent to enroll at this campus
- receive registration and orientation information mailed to you from the Student Affairs Office
- participate in an on-campus registration program (all new freshmen and transfer students)
- meet with a student affairs or faculty advisor to select classes that fit your course of study
- enter your class choices into the online student information and registration system
Once you submit your class choices in PRISM, you are registered whether or not you pay fees and tuition or attend classes.
First Day Drop Policy
You are administratively dropped from a course if you do not attend the first scheduled session of the course and have not notified the instructor prior to the class period that you will be absent. Faculty complete a First Day Drop Attendance Report and submit to Student Affairs after the first class period.
Please see the Registration & Enrollment pages on the UW Colleges administrative website for more information about: