Types of Student Employment
FEDERAL WORK STUDY: Students who have applied for financial aid and been offered work-study on their award letter.The Federal Student Aid Application (FAFSA) must be completed for Federal Work Study.
REGULAR STUDENT EMPLOYMENT: Students who may not have applied for financial aid or students not offered work-study on their award letter.
Student Employment Application
To apply for Student Employment on campus, complete the student employment application on the jobs listing page
Steps to Applying:
- If you are applying for Work Study, be sure you have been awarded and accepted "Work Study" on your Financial Aid award letter.
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 credits during the semester.
- Fill out the student employment application on the jobs listing page.
- Upon hiring, you will complete a payroll packet with your supervisor.
- Students are responsible for entering their own work hours through the payroll system. Supervisors will approve all hours. Students get paid every two weeks.
- Fall Work Study positions are open starting September - December.
- Spring Work Study positions are open starting January - May.