Classes in Hartford & West Bend
Hartford: Classes meet at Hartford Recreation Center, 125 N. Rural Street, Hartford
West Bend: Classes meet at UW-Washington County, 400 University Drive, West Bend.
Are you thinking about a new career? Looking to get ahead at your current job? This Associate Degree program is designed for busy, time-bound adults! See information below or fill out our interest form to request more information.
About the Program
- Focus on one subject at a time. Each course is completed in 7 weeks.
- Classes meet two evenings a week, beginning at 5:30pm and last approximately 2 1/2 hours.
- Receive personal instruction from dedicated faculty in small class settings.
- Commute less - save time and gas!
- Financial aid is available - plus you won't be paying expensive private school tuition!
- Earn your degree and place three powerful words on your resume: University of Wisconsin!
Did you know?
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, workers with a high school degree earned an average of $31,286 in 2007. This compares to $57,181 on average for those with a bachelor's degree. Isn't it time you got started?
You can apply online at anytime, however in order to place you in the Washington Express Program, you also need to notify Maria Graciano firstname.lastname@example.org in Student Affairs or call (262) 335-5272.