Online GPA Calculator
Use the online GPA calculator to:
- Estimate current semester GPA
- How will this semester's grades affect my cumulative GPA?
- How will the grades in current courses that I anticipate recieving affect my overall GPA?
- What will it take and how many credit hours will I need to raise my GPA to a new specified level?
- What grade average do I need to achieve this term to raise my cumulative GPA to a new specified level?
Enter the anticipated letter grades and credit hours for each class in the table below and click on the "Calculate Current GPA" button.
Enter your current cumulative GPA and total graded hours attempted in the appropriate boxes and click the "Calculate New Cumulative" button at the bottom.
The GPA calculator will refigure your cumulative GPA based upon your anticipated grades for this semester.
Use the TAB key to move around the calculator
Use lower case letters